Re: [OM] 3D (What worked, what didn't)

Subject: Re: [OM] 3D (What worked, what didn't)
From: Dawid Loubser <dawidl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 5 Aug 2009 11:34:55 +0200
Blurred elements in a stereograph is always a curious visual phenomenon,
as is out-of-focus areas. Stereography is, to my experience, the one
form
of photography where you definitely want to remove blur / OOF areas
completely,
relying on composition / lighting only for artistic statement.

I am still getting to know my stereo realist, have not used it enough
yet. So I may be wrong, but this has been my impression thus far.