Re: [OM] ( OM ) Digital landscapes - example

Subject: Re: [OM] ( OM ) Digital landscapes - example
From: Chris Crawford <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 03 Aug 2009 17:46:09 -0400
Digital is certainly good enough if you have the deep pockets that people
like J.P. Caponigro have. He's likely using a Canon EOS 1DsIII, maybe even a
medium format digital system. I know he uses Canon for a lot of his work.

For those of us who cannot afford $8000 camera bodies, digital still isn't
quite there.

--
Chris Crawford
Fine Art Photography