Re: [OM] Sleep to Shot timing (was "Olympus E-P1 review on DPR")

Subject: Re: [OM] Sleep to Shot timing (was "Olympus E-P1 review on DPR")
From: Joel Wilcox <jfwilcox@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2009 12:03:21 -0500
Yes, that's a good remedy.  I sometimes think about switching over to
manual, which would be better than memo, but I usually think I'm going
to get the shot in time, and I dislike the possibility of having the
lens between stops as I work with DOF.

What incident light meter do you like to use?

Joel W.