Re: [OM] Sleep to Shot timing (was "Olympus E-P1 review on DPR")

Subject: Re: [OM] Sleep to Shot timing (was "Olympus E-P1 review on DPR")
From: "C.H.Ling" <ch_photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2009 00:13:31 +0800
I don't see this problem on my OM4, to wake up the camera all I need to do
is just slightly touch the edge of the release button (just confirmed this
with my OM4 again). I also don't see any problem with "time-out" on OM4 as
it is 2 minutes long. More than 2 minutes? .... the light might have been
changed and you need to re-take the reading again :-)

C.H.Ling