Re: [OM] The Kodachrome Project

Subject: Re: [OM] The Kodachrome Project
From: "C.H.Ling" <ch_photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2009 08:21:39 +0800
For monitor issue, I found this site quite a good reference, if one can pass
gamma, black level and white saturation then I think we are looking at
something very close:

http://www.lagom.nl/lcd-test/gamma_calibration.php

My EIZO has Gamma value of 2.2 +/- < 0.1 deviation on all color/grey level.

For black level, only resolved to '4' or marginally '3'.

For white saturation easily resolved to '253', marginally see a little of
'254'.

I have gave up the Spyder 2 Pro calibration, the native setting of my EIZO
do much better.

C.H.Ling