Re: [OM] Critical Firefox 3.5 Security Hole

Subject: Re: [OM] Critical Firefox 3.5 Security Hole
From: Fernando Gonzalez Gentile <fgnzalez@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2009 22:01:33 -0300
Amazing ... Secunia PSI still considers latest upgrade of Firefox
_insecure_, not only because of its old Flash plug-ins, but because of
old Java 5, instead of latest v5.13 or better, v6.14

Trying to find an appropriate version of Java for Firefox may be
difficult, but I also have Mathematica 6.0 Wolfram Research - which has
Java 5 inside and PSI considers it insecure too. I don't dare to mess up
into Mathematica 6.

Kudos for Secunia PSI, it hurts - but it's good.

:-)

Fernando.