Re: [OM] B&W prints, 90/2, et al

Subject: Re: [OM] B&W prints, 90/2, et al
From: Dawid Loubser <dawidl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2009 17:32:23 +0200
Thanks Edward,

You know, I have not tried Fiber-based papers yet, they are not that
easy to get around here (Johannesburg, South Africa),
but I certainly will. At this stage, I am first practicing my
technique before I start using expensive and difficult
(looong wash times, careful drying, etc) materials. I am looking
forward to doing so, though.

I have absolutely no need for a 100/2.0 whatsoever, I can't see any
reason why a 90/2.0 owner would want one.
I imagine "sweet" is an understatement for the 180/2.0, and why I want
one, is because it's much smaller, and about
half the price, of the elusive "bragging-rights" 250/2.0, and I really
like the ~200mm focal length.

Once day... one day... But for the meantime, "half" of that lens
(90/2.0) does wonderfully.
thanks for looking,

Dawid