Re: [OM] Three more prints (Zuiko 90mm f/2.0 Macro)

Subject: Re: [OM] Three more prints (Zuiko 90mm f/2.0 Macro)
From: Dawid Loubser <dawidl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2009 10:27:06 +0200
Thanks for looking Iwert. If you really like the grass image,
I am more than happy to make you a print and mail it to you, if you'd
just cover the postage costs (via Paypal perhaps).

I agree that the beach detail is a bit too busy, it's just a snapshot
of some beach detail, I don't consider it particularly artistic or
interesting.

I have been thinking a lot about your OM-3Ti (if it's still available).
Can't decide to save up for a 3Ti, or wait longer and save up for a
180/2.0.
I miss a fast ~200mm lens (from my Canon days), and a 180/2.0 is on my
to-have
list for one day, even if it's 5 years from now. One thing is for
sure, I'll
buy a 180/2.0 before a DSLR again.