Re: [OM] IMGs: Two OM-1n prints (50mm/24mm)

Subject: Re: [OM] IMGs: Two OM-1n prints (50mm/24mm)
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2009 08:37:49 -0500

> There is a certain 'honesty' about such a print...

It is a style, definitely a style.  But it sure forces you to do things
right in-camera.

It's ironic that you have to use special software, or half an hour in
> photoshop, to produce digitally similar borders I get for free just by
> being
> 'sloppy' in the darkroom... I Love it!

Five seconds in "The GIMP".  There is a plug-in that does this very thing.
 But you can always tell the digital versions because of the lack of the
organic component.

AG