Re: [OM] IMGs: Two OM-1n prints (50mm/24mm)

Subject: Re: [OM] IMGs: Two OM-1n prints (50mm/24mm)
From: Dawid Loubser <dawidl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2009 07:57:07 +0200
Say, with all this recent talk of beaches, boobs, and off-axis
elliptical shapes, I wish I could post the
*other* print I have of my wife (a print I am actually quite proud of
technically) but I think she'd
kill me :-)

Bill Barber wouldn't make nasty cracks abutt that one, I am quite
sure. Anyway, I am glad you guys liked my images,
you'll see much more of that, since wet darkroom B&W work is the only
thing I do at this stage in 35mm.

Since i'm a bit broke, and 120 film is expensive when you get 4 shots
per roll, I am focusing on my darkroom work
for the next couple of months.