Re: [OM] IMGs: Two OM-1n prints (50mm/24mm)

Subject: Re: [OM] IMGs: Two OM-1n prints (50mm/24mm)
From: <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2009 16:41:34 -0400
Cc: Dawid Loubser <dawidl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Hey, you done good! I like 'em. Not that I understand all that wet darkroom
talk. It's been more years than I can count since I've been in a wet darkroom.
But that said, I'm looking forward to more of your contributions.

The edges look good for the prints they surround, IMHO. I did notice was
appears to be an errant hair depending to the left of your wife's nose that you
might want to, ah, digitally deal with. Or not, as it's your image and your
print and we're looking only at small scans of prints. In my case, I have the
added disadvantage of looking at your images on an uncalibrated monitor at
work, an LCD by some company called ENVISION.

--Bob Whitmire
www.bwp33.com