Re: [OM] Resolution? Which resolution? [was Value for money?]

Subject: Re: [OM] Resolution? Which resolution? [was Value for money?]
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2009 06:30:23 -0400
He has an interesting follow-on today regarding the perils of being a
small manufacturer and especially in the electronic age.  As he did with
Sigma and the DP2 yesterday he now points to Olympus and the performance
of the E-P1 which lags the Panasonic G1 series.  Leica gets a little dig
too.  As he points out, the small guys had a better chance of success
when things were mechanical.  Electronics places a much larger premium
on R&D (of a new type) and volume production.

Chuck Norcutt