Re: [OM] Using FL-50R, wedding sample pictures, Eneloop batts, etc...

Subject: Re: [OM] Using FL-50R, wedding sample pictures, Eneloop batts, etc...
From: David Irisarri <div2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2009 22:03:12 +0200
Ken and Chuck,

I don´t really know it at 100% but have a look here.

http://www.cybercom.net/~dcoffin/dcraw/

Dcraw has made it far easier for developers to support a wide range of
digital cameras in their applications. They can call dcraw from a
graphical interface, paste pieces of dcraw.c into their code, or just
use dcraw.c as the documentation that camera makers refuse to provide:

Adobe Photoshop

I have used ACR a lot but also the standalone dcraw executable and
results are quite similar. Early releases of ACR used to render E-1 orf
images with exactly the same color as dcraw.

Warmest regards,

Dave