Re: [OM] Adorama repalcement battery for blm-1

Subject: Re: [OM] Adorama repalcement battery for blm-1
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 09 Jul 2009 13:50:09 -0400
You missed the point of my response.  The concern is not normal function
but safety (under non-normal circumstances such as a short circuit).
There's no way you can tell what will happen.  Even Sony makes them
wrong from time to time which results in burned up Apple computers and
other stuff.

Chuck Norcutt