Re: [OM] Adorama repalcement battery for blm-1

Subject: Re: [OM] Adorama repalcement battery for blm-1
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 09 Jul 2009 08:52:24 -0400
I don't think there's any serious question about whether it will work.
That's the easy part of making these things.  The real question is
whether it's safe.  The only way to tell is to open it up to see if it
contains the protective circuits it's supposed to have and then test
them to see that they actually work if they're there.  That will destroy
the battery or, you can just count on the reputation of the seller.
You're probably OK with Adorama or B&H on these things but I wouldn't
buy any from ebay.

Chuck Norcutt