Re: [OM] Opinions and images wanted: OM Zuiko 35mm f/2.0

Subject: Re: [OM] Opinions and images wanted: OM Zuiko 35mm f/2.0
From: "C.H.Ling" <ch_photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 2 Jul 2009 19:19:55 +0800
You trade a 35/2 for a 40/2? I think you can only trade half or even 1/3 of
a 40/2 :-) If I had know the 40/2 is that good I would have purchase it new
in 1988 but I purchased a 35/2 which cost two 40/2 at that time.

I think the chance of sample variation is not that high for such a simple
mid-range fix lens. May be people expecting a US$400-500 lens
performance.... yes, it doesn't worth that much.

BTW, I also use a hood on the 40/2... the tiny Olympus Z-49 metal hood, it
looks very nice!

C.H.Ling