[OM] Opinions and images wanted: OM Zuiko 35mm f/2.0

Subject: [OM] Opinions and images wanted: OM Zuiko 35mm f/2.0
From: Dawid Loubser <dawidl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 2 Jul 2009 09:02:28 +0200
Hi All,

I have heard so many varied opinions on this, but have yet seen very
few images (preferably fairly high res)
to show the character and performance of the OM Zuiko 35mm f/2.0. I
know many (Ag Schnozz...) prefer the f/2.8
version, but my style of shooting is largely centered on shallow depth
of field, yet I like the 35mm focal length.

Could you guys perhaps reply with some opinions and images taken with
the 35mm f/2.0, preferably wide open? How would
you rate the performance compared to later 50/1.8 lenses?

thanks a million,
Dawid