Re: [OM] More on DOF and focal length (by Ctein)

Subject: Re: [OM] More on DOF and focal length (by Ctein)
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 27 Jun 2009 16:43:42 -0400
On Jun 27, 2009, at 3:03 PM, Fernando Gonzalez Gentile wrote:

> Bob, I was about to ask you - because I read it by chance last week,
> and
> felt as if I had read it before and you were paraphrasing something I
> knew of before ... how confusing ... I've heard this before.
>
> On 29/03/2008 15:05 Bob poetically associated these thoughts:
>
> "Flowers. I remember flowers. Sometimes I see flowers, in shops that
> sell them."

Did I say that? Wow. I was poetic, wasn't I? <g> We have real flowers
in Maine now. What we don't have, or haven't had until the last couple
of days, is sunshine. Here on the peninsula, the fog lies thick (like
politicians do), and only occasionally drifts back far enough to let
the sun shine in. Right now the sun is shining. I'm not used to it and
it hurts my eyes. I hope we get more of it, though, because I'm sure
my eyes will adjust and I will feel better, and not have so much
mildew between my toes.

--Bob Whitmire
www.bwp33.com