Re: [OM] [Resolved] Zuiko 90/2.0 Macro diaphragm spring died??

Subject: Re: [OM] [Resolved] Zuiko 90/2.0 Macro diaphragm spring died??
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2009 08:00:52 -0400
I did buy the set in the link a few years ago.  I haven't had to use
them on lens springs yet but I have found them useful for many more
things than I would have imagined.  They are also well complemented by a
heavier duty set such as this:
<http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/ctaf/displayitem.taf?Itemnumber=66836>

Chuck Norcutt