Re: [OM] Voigtlander 40mmf1.4

Subject: Re: [OM] Voigtlander 40mmf1.4
From: Nicolas Mitchell <oldspeckledhen@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2009 18:00:26 +0100
Hi,
I have used this lens on my R3A. I've only been able to shoot two
rolls as the camera has been returned to Japan for a repair. I was
more than happy with the results, though as tend to like a picture or
not, rather than inspect it to get an idea of technical qualities, my
opinion may not help. I'm erring on the side of lending it to you for
the duration of your visit. Would this appeal?
All the best,
Nic