Re: [OM] Voigtlander 40mmf1.4

Subject: Re: [OM] Voigtlander 40mmf1.4
From: JOHN DUGGAN <john.duggan10@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2009 16:23:42 +0000 (GMT)
Already have an OM3  ;-0 ........and 4 OM1N's, along with a 2N and 2 4Ti's..but
that is a different story. I like exercising my Leicas from time to time, and
am making a concious effort to rotate the use of my cameras.
I don't really envisage a problem using the 35mm lens frameline for composition
but that is a good point. Thanks for your input Dawid.
Regards
  John Duggan,
     Wales, UK