Re: [OM] Did it again

Subject: Re: [OM] Did it again
From: "Ian Manners" <oice500@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2009 17:01:06 +1000 (EST)
Hi Ken,

> > I actually use the 2sp a lot more that the 4Ti. The 4Ti I tend to keep more
> > when I need the T45 on the side and the T20 in the hot shoe.
> Ah, another T45 user.  Gotta love that horsepower!

I call it the crowd pacifier, especially when I mount two together with
the 4Ti in the middle with a T20 or T32 on top :-)

Not that I would 'obviously' do that very often, heavy arrangement.

> > The 2sp is a great out and about camera.
> The OM-2S(Program) still maintains that control layout of the OM-2n.  What I
> find most usable about the OM-2S is the dynamic spot-meter in manual mode.

Agree, and my first camera was the OM-2n back in 1980, and I do of cause
have a OM-2 and OM-2n here as well :-)

Cheers
Ian Manners
To every rule there is an exception, and vice versa.