Re: [OM] Did it again

Subject: Re: [OM] Did it again
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 21 Jun 2009 09:47:27 -0500

> Anyone interested in a good condition OM2sp ? Got to many here
> so I should get rid of one, I'm seeing double to much laterly.

Oooh.  Pretty. Those still look in good shape. Mine is well bronzed.  NSURIT
has one in some exotic skin that is way over-the-top good looking.

I haven't used my OM-2S much lately (ya wonder why?), but it is still a most
wonderful camera to use. The metering and control layout is just about
perfect.  Yet, in August, with the library move, I have to use just about
every camera I own to capture sequences of the move itself. (sequence of
pictures in the old library as the books are removed, sequence of pictures
in the new library as the books are installed).  Two rolls down, many many
to go...

AG