Re: [OM] People do the craziest things & also some pretty wonderfulones

Subject: Re: [OM] People do the craziest things & also some pretty wonderfulones . . .
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2009 23:54:50 -0500

> 1. Switch brands.
>
> 2. Wise Tamrac up.
>
> 3. A few minutes work with pointy scissors and sewing machine.
>   a. Fits your cheapskate profile.
>   b. Nylon strap material, QRs for it and thread aren't exactly rocket
> science.

Option 1 is fine but will require the replacement of at least three sets.
I'd rather buy a new camera.  :)

Option 2 is a no-go. Why should Tamrac listen to me?  I'm so far on the
fringe that any company would go broke trying to satisfy me.  RIGHT?????

Option 3 is something seriously considered, but the fabric slot widths are
different. I could do it, but I'm not sure I'd trust it afterwards.

AG