Re: [OM] eby disasters

Subject: Re: [OM] eby disasters
From: "Ian Manners" <oice500@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 2009 14:52:47 +1000 (EST)
Oh well, I "should" have asked more questions but just felt like
going on a buying binge...

I think I now have 1 of every OM body model, chrome, black, plastic,
except for the OM3Ti which I can live without. about 1/2 the lens
that Oly every released, and 5 extra bodies for spare parts.
Including OM-2000, OM101 & OM707, and at least one of every
flash and cable.

What am I doing !
It's an addiction I though I was over it !

Anyway, She has refunded me AU$40 after we struck a deal,
she also supplied an Adaptall2 with a nice condition Pentax
case as part of the packaging.

Now I'll just nip off and fondle, I mean, polish some of my
precious's up.

Cheers
Ian Manners
Ballmer's Law: Anything that can go wrong, will be included FREE.