Re: [OM] RANT: Sample images taken with EP-1

Subject: Re: [OM] RANT: Sample images taken with EP-1
From: iwert bernakiewicz <zuikooh@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2009 18:03:10 +0200
Dawid,

Yes, but there was no internet, no pictures yet to scrutinize about @
4000dpi, a camera named M-1 with copyright problems, not very stellar
50mm f1.4's (wide open), expensive lenses and bodies, after the
introduction of the FTL which was not a succes. Then a rather long
wait for the OM2. And that was Olympus' main system (like the 4/3
now). (and they had maitani & co :)
We're just a bunch of "old" OM-lovers still mourning about the demise
of our system, luckily we are sane enough to keep it using :)

Iwert