Re: [OM] Wow... (Pan F plus at ISO 32)

Subject: Re: [OM] Wow... (Pan F plus at ISO 32)
From: Dawid Loubser <dawidl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2009 17:24:32 +0200
No, not at all - I have way too many film cameras that I now
exclusively use, and the OM is the "toy" amongst the lot,
unfortunately. So, nice as it is (you know... the 3Ti...) I am
not envious, I rather feel fellowship in our shared
devotion to this medium.

No, it's because of the location, and just the fact that you are going
on
a nice long trip like that. What can be nicer than getting away with
one's
loved one(s) and a couple of cameras to a beautiful location?

I really wish you a heck of a time.