Re: [OM] Wow... (Pan F plus at ISO 32)

Subject: Re: [OM] Wow... (Pan F plus at ISO 32)
From: Dawid Loubser <dawidl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2009 14:06:42 +0200
Nah... Not with f/1.4 and f/2.0 lenses, and I love to shoot
wide open even in the day for shallow DOF (a big part of my style)
and nothing makes me happier than being able to finally shoot
the Zuiko 90/2.0 wide open in bright daylight... I almost never
remember to take ND or Polarising filters with me, and around here
it means I am limited to f/4 or so in daylight with Ilford FP4.

This is why I also wish for that OM-3 with 1/2000s shutter speed...
Each step closer is a bit better. I loved using my Canon 50/1.2L wide
open
at 1/8000s during the day.

Of course, at night is a different story, and I find I am using Kodak
TMX P3200 a lot more these days. It helps to have two cheap OM-1 bodies
for this purpose.