Re: [OM] Image Storage on the Road

Subject: Re: [OM] Image Storage on the Road
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2009 11:16:46 -0700
That's not particularly fast. The tiny, < $5, card reader I posted about
a couple of weeks ago reads Sandisk Ultra III 30Mb/sec cards at
20+Mb/sec through a USB 2.0 Hi-Speed port.

Same reader, Ultra II card, 10/Mb/sec., so Chuck may well be card
limited with the Expresscard. And reader limited via USB. Of the two
readers I've acquired lately, one runs at 20+ and the other at
10.8Mb.sec with the same Extreme III 30Mb/sec card and same USB port.
They aren't all the same.

Moose