Re: [OM] (IMG) Deep Purple

Subject: Re: [OM] (IMG) Deep Purple
From: Fernando Gonzalez Gentile <fgnzalez@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 07 Jun 2009 03:07:25 -0300
He he he - profiling film is for VueScan, NikonScan instruction booklet
says nothing on  this. Vuescan instructions stresses the profiling quite
clearly. That's wht I'm not using it, despite it's icon is on my desktop :-)

No, there is in fact another reason --- I didn't understand the type of
output file: a RAW in 8 bit / Ch IIRC ? Why not 16 ?

Fernando.

(going to sleep now, bye ...)