Re: [OM] Image Storage on the Road

Subject: Re: [OM] Image Storage on the Road
From: "Daniel Sepke" <daniel.sepke@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 4 Jun 2009 14:01:00 -0400
Bob,

I will second Piers recommendation of the P-3000. Mine has been upgraded
with a 120gb HDD. Since they are on clearance I am about add a second one to
live at my office. The P-3000 is still available new at $370 plus a $100
rebate. Its bigger & newer brothers add little to the feature count but a
lot to the price tag.

I also have a Lenovo netbook that at the moment gets used as to remote
control my Elinchrom flash setup as well as dump the SxS chips from my video
setup when I have heavy shooting days (Sony SxS memory cards are NOT
cheap!). If I was looking to travel lighter on a trip I would likely take
the netbook in place of my main laptop but I would probably still take the
Epson.

Dan S.