Re: [OM] Image Storage on the Road

Subject: Re: [OM] Image Storage on the Road
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 05 Jun 2009 07:18:35 -0400
80GB is more than adequate (unless I have 5D MkII) but I hadn't realized
the price differential was that small.  After having checked more prices
it occurred to me that a better strategy might be to buy a 320GB
external drive and use the drive in that enclosure to upgrade the drive
in the laptop and then reinstall the laptop's existing 160GB drive into
the external drive case.

I'll have to think about that.  I assume that an external USB (only)
5400 RPM 2-1/2" drive is actually EIDE internally.

Chuck Norcutt