Re: [OM] More on London Gathering ...

Subject: Re: [OM] More on London Gathering ...
From: Jez Cunningham <jez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 4 Jun 2009 14:20:40 +0200
Glad to hear that (as an immigrant to your country!)br
jez

IMPORTANT: This email is intended for the use of the individual addressee(s)
named above and may contain information that is confidential, privileged or
unsuitable for overly sensitive persons with low self-esteem, no sense of
humour or irrational religious beliefs. If you are not the intended
recipient, any dissemination, distribution or copying of this email is not
authorised (either explicitly or implicitly) and constitutes an irritating
social faux pas. Unless the word absquatulation has been used in its correct
context somewhere other than in this warning, it does not have any legal or
grammatical use and may be ignored. No animals were harmed in the
transmission of this email, although the yorkshire terrier next door is
living on borrowed time, let me tell you. Those of you with an overwhelming
fear of the unknown will be gratified to learn that there is no hidden
message revealed by reading this warning backwards, so just ignore that
Alert Notice from Microsoft: However, by pouring a complete circle of
salt around yourself and your computer you can ensure that no harm
befalls you and your pets. If you have received this email in error, please
add some nutmeg and egg whites and place it in a warm oven for 40
minutes. Whisk briefly and let it stand for 2 hours before icing.