Re: [OM] More on London Gathering ...

Subject: Re: [OM] More on London Gathering ...
From: "Simon Worby" <simon@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 4 Jun 2009 15:44:01 +0100
I'm still about, but for a variety of reasons time is at a premium, so
I'm not going to be able to get to London. I've not actually been taking
many photos recently; I was actually contemplating thinning down my
collection of cameras, but I don't think they're worth enough to bother
(the only one that's worth anything is the one of the two that I
wouldn't sell anyway!). Having said that, I sent 4 films off for
processing today. (I still can't get on with digital cameras as
(certainly within my budget) you can't actually focus them yourself!)

Kind regards to all,

Simon