[OM] More on London Gathering ...

Subject: [OM] More on London Gathering ...
From: "Jon Mitchell" <jon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 3 Jun 2009 22:06:18 +0100
Andrew - Signing off to head for our shores I believe ?

Did anyone manage to piece together a convenient plan for meeting up ?
I know Friday 12th was suggested at one point, but being not-a-weekend
it seems tricky for a lot of people.

If the Friday meet is going ahead I may be able to squeeze in a quick
lunch somewhere - depending on how many work meetings I get stitched up
for and how much equipment my colleagues break in the meantime.  Anyway,
if there is a gathering of some sort let me know and I'll see if I can
manipulate the boss accordingly (and no, on this occasion, I don't mean
the wife !).

I have already tentatively agreed to meet up with John Hudson on his
brief stopover in Cuckfield, Sussex on evening of Monday 15th (I'm sure
any others would be welcome to join in for a beer and/or a pub meal if
they are down that way ?).  It would be good to meet up with the London
clan and our visiting Antipodean Curmudgeon as well, if something is
being organised.  Keep me posted !

Jon