Re: [OM] An object of beauty

Subject: Re: [OM] An object of beauty
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 02 Jun 2009 12:28:15 -0400
Minolta advised against using faster than 1/250 with "supported flash
units" which were, of course, TTL flashes.  I suspect that probably gets
into TTL exposure computation time.  I know I've used 1/500 with manual
flash and suspected it went higher than that.  Nice to know it actually
does go to 1/3200.  At some point you'd run into flash duration
problems, especially with studio units which tend to have long duration
flashes.

Chuck Norcutt