Re: [OM] The Glendenning's Garden

Subject: Re: [OM] The Glendenning's Garden
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 30 May 2009 08:15:03 -0400
The rollover didn't work but the image is your modified version so I was
able to compare directly with my own.  I'm impressed with the effect
since it not only removed the edginess but seems to push the background
further back.  It gives the woodpecker a 3D-like effect.  I'll
definitely work on that when I get the chance.

Chuck Norcutt