Re: [OM] The Glendenning's Garden

Subject: Re: [OM] The Glendenning's Garden
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 27 May 2009 17:01:57 -0400
I thought so too and it was a surprise to me.  I haven't used the Tokina
28-200/2.8 very much at all since it's so large (no space in my backpack
for it) and heavy (like all Tokina ATX Pro lenses it's all metal
construction).  But I had to get it out and set it to 200mm to catch the
woodpecker.  Once it was mounted it was a natural to patrol the garden
after I scared the woodpecker off.  30 feet was about as close as he'd
allow me to get.

Chuck Norcutt