Re: [OM] Images As The Mood Strikes - 6

Subject: Re: [OM] Images As The Mood Strikes - 6
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 29 May 2009 13:58:04 -0400
Nice shots.  My favorite is the flower the roof in #28.  #29 reminds me
of a place on the east coast of Florida called "Blowing Rocks Preserve".
  There's a limestone ridge with many holes in it that extends over the
water.  It normally doesn't do much because Florida waters are usually
calm.  But let a good hurricane pass by and the waves will blow water
through the holes up to 50 feet high.

I've seen that phenomenon only once.  Unfortunately it was during a
period when I was taking very few photographs.  It was before I
discovered this list and realized that my OM-2s didn't really have a
short circuit that ran the batteries down.  I only needed silver oxide
batteries.  :-)

Chuck Norcutt