Re: [OM] Images As The Mood Strikes - 5

Subject: Re: [OM] Images As The Mood Strikes - 5
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 28 May 2009 22:57:27 -0700
ws wrote:
> This shot matches my distorted mind much better than the crack shots. This
> one does not elicit any strong smells.

Thanks  -  I think. :-)

> I see several layers in this image. Given the abstract nature of the image, I
> would like to see some post processing enhancements and liberties to see what
> else can be brought out.

Y'all think it hasn't already seen a fair amount of post?  ;-)   One
limitation to some types of manipulation is the water spots on the
closest glass surface. I didn't want to highlight them. I do admit I've
remained pretty straight to begin with.

Why not take a shot at it yourself?

Did you see the pink little old lady reading a book?

I've got quite a few of these, some like this one, others quite
different. I'm still figuring out how to present them.

Moose