Re: [OM] Images As The Mood Strikes - 4

Subject: Re: [OM] Images As The Mood Strikes - 4
From: wiliam Wagenaar <wiliam@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 27 May 2009 18:51:30 +0200 (CEST)
OK, OK,

I asked for it after my recent comments. I'll refrain from further commenting
;-)

Oh sorry, can't help myself. I'm not that fond of putting metal anywhere in
one's body, except earrings olr whenever medically needed. Your photo brought
back to memory a discussion we had  in the office this morning about wether or
not to deliver baremetals.

Wiliam