Re: [OM] Oily 300/4.5. Suggestions?

Subject: Re: [OM] Oily 300/4.5. Suggestions?
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 29 May 2009 12:19:37 -0400
Can the diaphragm assembly be accessed from the back alone?  I've heard
back from the original questioner who said he could see no evidence of
glue on the name ring.  However, he built a special friction tool with
dense foam glued to a shaped backing plate to remove the name ring. The
foam ripped off the backing plate when he tried to unscrew the ring.

Chuck Norcutt