Re: [OM] New/old member

Subject: Re: [OM] New/old member
From: SwissPace <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 22 May 2009 09:11:04 +0200
Yesterday was a holiday here and as we had no big boys at  home, we
decided to relax at home, the good news is that my father in law phoned
his camera shop in Germany and they will process film for about 5CHF
less than half the price in Switzerland they also sell the film cheaper
so encouraged by this I finished my roll of portra in the 3ti and then
shot a roll of ektar, I also dug out my bronica and finished the film I
had in it and then loaded a  roll of portra that one kind list member
sent me and I have been looking for photos to take worthy of his
generousity. Sure I will have to wait for a few weeks but the
anticipation comes first then as I forget about them the surprise when I
see them come back and scan them, lets hope they give my E3 a run for
its money.

IanW