Re: [OM] (OT & OT) Panorama problem

Subject: Re: [OM] (OT & OT) Panorama problem
From: Jan Steinman <Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 21 May 2009 11:18:45 -0700
No, silly!

Everyone KNOWS that digital circuits use square waves, and analogue
circuits use sine waves. THAT's why you need to have smooth bends in
analogue cables, so the sine waves don't get crimps in them!

But what most people are missing is that digital cable should always
be routed with as close to 90-degree bends as possible. Otherwise, you
risk rounding off the corners of the digital signals, and it just
won't sound the same afterward.

> From: Chuck Norcutt <puhpxabephgg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>
> Do electrons skid off the copper road with tighter turning radii?
>
> Chuck Norcutt
>
> Ken Norton wrote:
>>> Just remember to draw a green ring around the ends of the cable, or
>>> some of the bits will get distorted. :-)
>>>

>> Actually, you must put a strain-reliever on the ends to make sure
>> that there
>> is no curve to the cable under 10 inches from the ends.  Also, an
>> 18" radius
>> must be maintained at all times.  No more and no less.
>>
>> AG

:::: At the root of our problem is America's addiction to cheap
energy. It would be a sad commentary if our leaders found it easier to
send Americans to fight in the desert than to impose gasoline and
other energy taxes -- James Gustave Speth, 1990 ::::
:::: Jan Steinman <http://www.VeggieVanGogh.com> ::::