Re: [OM] Totally off topic, Worldwide Pinhole Photograpgy Day image

Subject: Re: [OM] Totally off topic, Worldwide Pinhole Photograpgy Day image
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 19 May 2009 13:45:23 -0500

> If you're already shooting at 1/2 to 3/4 second in sunlight what's
> another 1/3 stop amongst friends?  :-)

I was going to get a Zero Image last month, but failed to get approval for
the purchase despite the Powerpoint Presentation filled with revenue
projections, market studies and sample images.

- Don't you have enough cameras already?
- Blurry pictures?  I don't think so!
- HOW MUCH FOR A WOOD BOX?
- Not until you have a darkroom built.
- No darkroom till we move.
- Film?  You need to be shooting digital.
- Which is more important? The OM-3Ti or the Zero Image?
- Where are you going to store it?
- Something has to go.
- We need to buy a new bicycle for #2 daughter.
- No!

I'm reworking the presentation and will submit for approval in a couple of
months. Maybe my major flaw was that I was asking for TWO Zero Image
cameras. I couldn't decide between the 4x5 and the 6x6 so I asked for both.

AG (Actually, I didn't even ask yet) Schnozz