Re: [OM] Totally off topic, Worldwide Pinhole Photograpgy Day image

Subject: Re: [OM] Totally off topic, Worldwide Pinhole Photograpgy Day image
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 18 May 2009 17:54:12 -0400
Complete with Lord Rayleigh's formula for optimal pinhole size.
<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pinhole_camera>
as well as notice of the proposed development of the world's largest pin
hole camera with 10 meter aperture and 200,000 km focal length.  The
plan is to image extrasolar planets.  Cool!
<http://www.nasa.gov/vision/universe/newworlds/new_worlds_imager.html>

Chuck Norcutt