Re: [OM] (OT) High Noon

Subject: Re: [OM] (OT) High Noon
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 15 May 2009 09:02:48 -0400
Thanx! I have a friend who told me he only takes close up shots at the
witching hours (of photography) and in November and March, when the
dominant color in Maine is brown. My best surf pictures are from
November, but they contain mostly rocks, water and sky, and the
lighthouse is too far away to see that the bushes, etc., are denuded.

And thanx for the kind words on the site. I would like to say I
carefully calculate the execute based on a desire to keep it simple,
but the simple truth is that's the only way I can do it. Anything
fancier is beyond my limited skills, and I'm too lazy to learn how.
Except I don't like to say I'm lazy, but rather that I must spend my
time looking for good images. <g>

--Bob Whitmire
www.bwp33.com