Re: [OM] Bokeh on Film vs Digital

Subject: Re: [OM] Bokeh on Film vs Digital
From: Dawid Loubser <dawidl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 May 2009 18:20:51 +0200
Well, of course 4x5in takes it just one step further, yes :-)
I have never owned a 4x5 camera (yet) - once I feel limited
but 6x7/6x17cm I would love to, though - the flexibility must be
amazing.

And regarding the scanning, I am content to shoot for a year or two
until
I have really good images, and then invest in a good scanner. For now,
peering at a light table does the trick (until I figure out Ilfochrome,
that is...) and of course printing the B&W stuff in the darkroom, which
fortunately is not boxed.

Well, whatever you are planning, enjoy!
(I've had enough of trying to coax it out of you now...)