Re: [OM] ( OM ) Adobe rgb or not to be?

Subject: Re: [OM] ( OM ) Adobe rgb or not to be?
From: "C.H.Ling" <ch_photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 May 2009 21:05:46 +0800
Brian just sent me the original JPEG of image #2. I resized the image with
PS, comparing Brian's original web image and my processed one side by side I
can only see slightly compression/resizing artifacts difference. I think I
need a EIZO high end monitor or find a good CRT to see the issue more
easily.

Resize from original JPEG and save at very low compression (11):

http://www.accura.com.hk/temp/P4240358s.jpg

Original web image:

http://www.accura.com.hk/temp/P4240358-Near-Lake-Ruataniwha.jpg

C.H.Ling