Re: [OM] ( OM ) Adobe rgb or not to be?

Subject: Re: [OM] ( OM ) Adobe rgb or not to be?
From: Richard Man <richard.lists@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 11 May 2009 17:51:26 -0700
For web and printing, you MUST convert to sRGB, not Adobe RGB. The usual
workflow recommendation is to work in Adobe RGB and convert at the end, but
some people just stay with sRGB throughout. It makes the most difference if
you do do lots of color manipulations.

You need a program that understands color management, and most likely GIMP
can handle it.

--
// richard m: richard @imagecraft.com
// w: http://www.rfman.com